Counseling announcement for Project Training 2008
Greetings for a happy new year.
Students listed in Table-1 are provisionally selected for Project training in our Institute and those listed in
Table-2 are wait-listed. Selection of wait-listed candidates will depend upon vacant seats after first-round of counseling to be held on 19th January, 2008. Selection of students is subjected to following conditions:
- Selection is provisional and is subjected to verification of original
mark sheets and certificates at the time of counseling.
- Counseling of students listed in Table-1 will held on 19th January, 2008 at 10:00 AM. There are about 60-70 seats available for Project training and hence selection of all the students cannot be assured.
- Selected candidates or their authorized representatives must report for counseling and inspection of original documents at the time of counseling. If the candidate is unable to come personally, he/she can send authorized representative along with letter of authorization and original documents as well as fee.
- Selected candidates will have to pay Rs. 2000.00 as project fee which must be paid at the time of counseling in the form of cash/Demand Draft in favour to "Director NJIL & OMD" payable at Agra. If fee is not paid on the counseling date, the allotment will be automatically cancelled and the seat will be allotted to next in the waiting list.
- Limited accommodation at present is available for male (15-18) and female (18-20) project trainees. Others will need to arrange for their own boarding and lodging.
- Counseling of students listed in Table-2 will be announced on our website only if there are any vacant seats after first counseling. Remaining students which are below the cut-off of table-2 are listed in Table-3.
- If any discrepancy is noted, the same may be communicated within one week of the result appearing on our website (not later than 2nd January, 2008).
- Sponsoring institutions will be responsible for good conduct of their nominees.
With best wishes,
(V. M. Katoch)